Multiemployer Trust Fund Consulting
DMA's services extend far beyond those typically provided by other consultants who rarely focus on lowering medical costs. DMA looks at the big picture, identifies healthcare cost drivers and then creates solutions that will save Multiemployer Funds money year after year, as demonstrated in the following article about the services DMA provided to one of its multiemployer plan clients.
"Union saves $16.5 million in health costs. One of Northern California's largest construction unions saved $16.5 million in health and welfare expenses last year with no cut in benefits.
Operating Engineers Local No. 3 achieved the savings by hiring a team of healthcare professionals to negotiate price breaks and an aggressive campaign to get members to improve their health -- and avoid unnecessary expenses..." -- The Sacramento Business Journal
DMA has saved its clients over $100 MILLION through its cost savings programs!
DMA has an in-depth understanding of the complexity of collectively bargained multiemployer plans, and provides healthcare consulting solutions to a variety of Funds nationwide. We are skilled in labor -management matters and understand the unique challenges multiemployer funds face. DMA's team consists of experienced insurance experts, consultants, claims auditors, registered nurses, and client managers who are dedicated to helping multiemployer health funds save money, while at the same time meeting benefit objectives for their members.
What DMA can do for your fund:
DMA offers multiemployer funds the following services:
- Cost containment services designed to identify and eliminate unnecessary medical costs
- Provide medical management oversight and perspective through our unique Clinical Consulting Model
- Large claims analysis
- Trend analysis
- Network evaluation
- Audit your medical, dental and pharmacy carriers
- Eligibility Audits
- Benefit Plan design and analysis
- Renegotiate agreements with existing vendors to lower expenses NOW!
- Design,implement and evaluate requests for proposal (RFP) from vendors to find lower cost solutions
- Contract design and negotiation for:
- Administrative Services Agreements (ASAs)
- Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs)
- Stop Loss
- Provider networks
- Compliance Consulting (PPACA, ERISA, HIPAA, FMLA, 5500s)
- Member Benefit Communications
- Enrollment solutions
- Wellness program design and enhancement
Examples of DMA's cost saving program results
One Time Recoveries
Annual Recurring Savings
Audit of Medical, Dental & PBM Programs
Audit of Medical Claims
Audit of Dental Claims & System Implementation
Audit of Provider Network
Renegotiation of Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) Contract
PBM RFP & Implementation
Audit of PBM
Call us today for a complimentary analysis and a determination of potential savings.